Need Assistance?For assistance with converter box set up or reception issues, please call 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322), TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322).
Since June 12, 2009, full-power television stations nationwide have been broadcasting exclusively in a digital format. If you’re still using an analog TV set, you have to connect it to a digital-to-analog converter box to watch digital programming. If you have not yet done so, you can still make the switch now:
- Can I Still Use My Old Analog TV Set? How?
- Can I Use My UHF/VHF Antenna to Receive DTV?
- Did the DTV Transition Affect TV Sets That Are Connected to Cable Services?
- How Do I Improve DTV Signal Strength?
- Can DTV Reception be Affected by Moving Vehicles and Weather?
- How do I connect my portable, battery-powered analog TV to a battery-powered digital-to-analog converter box?